Posted by: Jayhan Sim
I had been working on CSS heavily for this couple of weeks. Because I’m not an experienced CSS coder, I encountered many problems and get frustrated in order to get the code right and functional on majority web browsers. Luckily there is a lot of useful CSS tips and tricks can be found on the Internet that helped me solved many problems and make me smile.
I found many articles on teaching the best ways to work with CSS. It is very handy and I learn a lot from them. At here, I compiled a list useful CSS hacks, tips and tricks so that everyone can quickly find the links and start learning from the experts and becoming a smart CSS elite!
The essential list
- Most used CSS tricks – StylizedWeb
- 10 Best CSS hacks – StylizedWeb
- 8 premium One Line CSS Tips – CSS Globe
- Write a well structured CSS file without becoming crazy – Woork
- The 7 CSS Hacks that we should use – Noupe
- 101 CSS techniques of all time part 1 and part 2 – Noupe
- 9 CSS Ethics Every Designer Should have – Noupe
- 70 Expert Ideas For Better CSS Coding – Smashing Magazine
- 53 CSS-techniques You Couldn’t live without – Smashing Magazine
- IE6 – CSS Bugs and Fixes Explained – Dave Woods
- 10 Quick Tips for an Easier CSS Life – Search This
- CSS Tips and Tricks, Part 1 – 456 Berea Street
- CSS Tips and Tricks, Part 2 – 456 Berea Street
- CSS Tips and Tricks – The Blog Herald
Besides there are also many other websites that provides great references and tutorials as well as basic knowledge CSS:
- Creating a CSS layout from scratch
- CSS Basics
- HTML and CSS Tutorials – HTML Dog
- Sitepoint CSS reference
Basically this is it. With all the essential guides above, hope everyone can make reference and benefit from it, and make your CSS life happier.